MORE CONCERNING YARD ROOMS

1916 SENIOR DORMITORY GROUPS MUST SOON SIGN FORMS OF CONTRACT.

Contracts for rooms in the Yard, distributed to members of the class of 1916 by the first allotment, may now be obtained at the Bursar's office. The chairmen of the various groups are responsible for these contracts and are urged to attend to the matter at once. All contracts, signed by each member of the group, must be handed in at the Bursar's office on or before Friday February 5.

Owing to the large number of applications, all next year's Senior Dormitories have been filled and a number of rooms in South Matthews have been allotted. There are still, however, a number of rooms in this entry which have not been taken and it is hoped that a large number of applications for the second allotment will be made, so that the entire entry may be taken by next year's Senior class. Members of the class of 1916 who did not apply for rooms in the first allotment and who wish to live in the Yard may send in applications before 6 o'clock on February 16. Information in regard to available rooms may be had of R. T. Twitchell '16, Hampden 15.