PUBLIC USE OF OUR MUSEUMS

Dates in Second Semester on Which Collections Can be Viewed.

The various museums and collections of the University will be open to the public during the coming half-year on the days and at the hours given below:

Museums of Comparative Zoology and Botany and the Ware Collection of Blaschka Glass Models of Plants and Flowers, week-days, from 9 till 4.30 o'clock; Sundays, from 1 till 4.30 o'clock.

Mineralogical Museum and Geological Museum, Thursdays and Sundays from 1 till 4.30 o'clock; Saturdays from 9 till 4.30 o'clock.

Peabody Museum of Archaeology, daily, Sundays and holidays excepted, from 9 till 4.30 o'clock.

Semitic Museum, daily, Sundays and holidays excepted, from 9 till 5 o'clock.

The Collection of Classical Antiquities in Sever Hall, rooms 25 and 27, Mondays, from 2.30 to 5 o'clock.

Germanic Museum, Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays, from 9 till 5 o'clock; Thursdays and Sundays from 1 till 5 o'clock.

Fogg Art Museum, daily, Sundays and holidays excepted, from 9 till 5 o'clock.

The Social Museum, daily, except Sundays and holidays from 8.30 until 5 o'clock; Saturdays from 8.30 till 1 o'clock.

The Botanic Garden, daily from sunrise to sunset.

Warren Anatomatical Museum, Harvard Medical School, Longwood avenue, Boston, daily except Sundays and holidays from 9 till 1 and from 2 till 5 o'clock; Saturdays, from 9 till 12 o'clock.

Museum of the Harvard Dental School, Longwood avenue, Boston, daily, except Sundays and holidays, from 9 till 1 and from 2 till 5 o'clock; Saturdays, from 9 till 12 o'clock.