NEW LAW SCHOOL SOCIETY FORMED

Second-Year Men Start Club to be Known as "The Old Baily."

Fifty second-year members of the Law School have formed a society which is to be known as "The Old Baily." The name, suggested by one of the members, is taken from one of the old English Law Courts. The club is an entirely new departure at the Law School, quite different from the well-known first-year Law Clubs. Its purpose is to give Law School men coming from different parts of the country a chance to meet together socially. In spite of its recent organization the club has leased a house, and the dining rooms, accommodating fifty, are in full swing. The organization is to be permanent and probably first-year men will be elected at the beginning of next semester.

The club house, situated at 1590 Massachusetts avenue, just opposite the Sargent School of Physical Training, is commodious and well appointed. On the first floor there is a reception room and a music room besides two dining halls, while the bedrooms have oil-painted walls. There are hard wood floors throughout.

The officers of the new club are given below: president, Lawrence Clayton, of Leland Stanford University; vice-president, Reed Barnes Dawson, of the University of Nebraska; secretary, Arthur Elicott Case, of Yale University.