JUNIOR AND SOPHOMORE NOMINATIONS COMNPLETED

Election of Class Officers and Members of Student Council Will be Held Monday

The officers of the Junior and Sophomore classes will be elected next Monday at the Lodge of the class of '77 Gate. Erie Alexander Douglas '17 of Buffalo, N.Y., has been nominated for the Student Council, and not Charles Douglas '17 as was stated in yesterday's CRIMSON.

As no nominations for the officers of the class of 1917 were made by petition the following have been nominated by the present Junior class officers: for president: Charles Allerton Coolidge, Jr., of Boston; Edward Augustus Teschner, of Lawrence; for vice-president: Henry Bromfield Cabot, Jr., of Brookline; George Colket Caner, of Philadelphia, Pa; John Irton Wylde, of Boston; for secretary-treasure: Robert Baldwin, of west Newton; Francis Higginson Cabot, Jr., of New York, N. Y.; Douglas Campbell, of Mt. Hamilton, Cal.

The officers nominated for 1918 are president: Arthur Cambell Sullivan, of Lowell; and Morrill Wiggin, of Brookline; vice-president: Charles Wesley Adams, Jr., of Franklin, N. H; William Otho Morgan, of Highland Park, III; Nils Victor Nelson, of Winthrop; secretary-treasurer: Albert Edward MacDougall of Flushing, N.Y; Paul Squibb, of Bernardsville, N. J.

No additions have been made to the Student Council nominees.