REGULARS GRADUALLY RETURNING

Squad Strengthened by Addition of Six Players off Sick List.

With the injured list encouragingly diminished, the University football team had a light work-out yesterday afternoon.

Following a black-board talk in the Locker Building, the squad had a preliminary drill in the different positions; backs and ends working out in punting practice, and the linemen practising in a corner of the field under Coaches Pennock and Storer. Following this came a half-hour's play in which Teams A and B lined up against each other, trying out special plays and frequently exchanging the ball, no attempt being made to score.

Coolidge, Thacher, and McKinlock appeared again in street clothes, but with the exception of Soucy and Gilman, who were given a day's rest, the remainder of the squad reported dressed for play. The day marked the return of six men, Boles, Enwright, Horween, Likins, Parson, and Watson, and it is not unlikely that each will be available for Saturday's game with Cornell. Parson and Watson took active part in yesterday's play, while the rest spent their time in light work, getting into condition again.

The two teams lined up as follows: TEAM A.  TEAM B. L. Curtis, l.e.  r.e., Weatherhead R. C. Curtis, l.t.  r.t., Bigelow Cowen, l.g.  r.g., Duncan Taylor, c.  c., Sagar Dadmun, r.g.  l.g., Snow Caner, r.t.  l.t., Parson Harte, r.e.  l.e., Lyman Willcox, q.  q., Watson Whitney, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Nelson King, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Wiggin Mahan, f.b.  f.b., Rollins