LACK OF SIGNATURES MAKES PRINCETON RATES UNCERTAIN

Unless 300 Men Sign For Trip Cut Prices Will Not be Secured.

Less than 150 men have as yet signed up for the trip to Princeton for the game of November 6. Unless at least 300 signify their intention of taking the trip, the special round-trip rate of $7.75 cannot be secured. Under the provisional plan, a special train for members of the University will leave the South Station on Friday, November 5 at 6 o'clock. At Fall River the boat will be taken for New York, arriving about 7 o'clock in the morning. Any train to Princeton may be taken from the Pennsylvania Station in New York, and on the return any train from Princeton may be taken which will reach New York in time to take the 5 o'clock boat Sunday afternoon. A special boat train will return to Boston on Monday morning, arriving at the South Station at 8.24, which gives ample time for men to attend 9 o'clock classes.

Special rates are being arranged at the leading New York hotels for those wishing to spend the night in New York. The fares are as follows: round trip ticket, Boston to Princeton and return, $7.75; berth in stateroom, 50 cents or $1. These rates can only be secured if 300 or more men sign up to go. Blue-books have been placed in the Union, Memorial Hall, the Freshman Dormitories, and Leavitt & Peirce's. The tickets are good on any trains between New York and Princeton. The first 300 men to sign up will be given the preference in the assignment of staterooms. A special form of railroad ticket is required. These will be on sale in the Thayer Common Room during the week before the game.

For further information apply to W. J. Bingham '16, Stoughton 26, or to A. S. Harris '14, 47 Dana Chambers.