HARVARD DELEGATES SELECTED

UNIVERSITY REPRESENTATIVES TO TRIANGULAR CONFERENCE NAMED.

The meeting of the triangular eligibility conference composed of delegates from Harvard, Yale, and Princeton will be held on Friday and Saturday at the Yale Club off New York. Both Harvard and Princeton have accepted Yale's invitation to send representatives to a conference to discuss existing athletic rules. The University's delegates will be: Dean Briggs (chairman); F. W. Moore '93; J. W. Farley '99, football; J. P. Gardner '82, track; R. F. Herrick '90, rowing; Barrette Wendell '02, baseball.

Yale's delegation will consist of Professor Robert N. Corwin, chairman; John r. Kilpatrick, representing track; George B. Case, representing baseball; Frederrick W. Allen, representing crew; and George P. Day, Representative at large.

Princeton's representatives to the conference are: Dean Howard McClenahon, chairman of the Committee on Outdoor Sport and Chairman of the Board of Athletic Controol; Dean H. B. Fine, member of the Committee on Outdoor Sport; Howard H. Henry, chairman of the Football Committee; W. E. Green, chairman of the Baseball Committee; Professor C. W. Kennedy, chairman off the Track Committee, and Knox Tailor, delegate at large.

A dinner will be held Friday night, after which the committees will discuss the eligibility rules of the three universities. The conference will be concluded on Saturday afternoon. The whole matter of professionalism will be taken up, and plan for a uniform code of eligibility rules for the three colleges arranged.

At a meeting of the Athletic Committee last night "H's" were awarded to all men who played in the University football game with Yale, except those who had played against Yale in past years. Manager Wells Blanchards '16 was also given his letter. The appointment of F. W. Maroney, formerly coach of the Newark Academy gymnastic team and now studying at Tufts College, as coach to the University gymnastic team was approved. The committee also approved the trip of the Freshman soccer team to Providence to play the Moses Brown School on Saturday. The University soccer team which meets the University of Pennsylvania team on Saturday and the Haverford eleven on Monday will not be permitted to stay over until Tuesday to play off the game with Princeton, as the contest would into be a factor in deciding the league championship.