Intercollegiate Socialists Will Hold Seventh Convention

The Seventh Annual Convention of the Intercollegiate Socialist Society will be held in New York on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, December 28, 29, and 30. The opening session will be held on Tuesday at 2.30 o'clock at Miss Stokes' Studio, 90 Grove street, and will be devoted to a discussion of chapter problems. The convention will be called to order by Miss Mary R. Sanford, chairman of the Convention Committee, and after the roll call and reports from delegates, J. G. Phelps Stokes, the president of the Socialist Society, will take the chair. At 6.30 o'clock the delegates, the members of the Executive committee, and a few invited guests will have supper at the Rand School, 140 East 19th street. A small reception for members of the New York Chapter will follow the supper. On Wednesday sessions will be held at Columbia University, by invitation of the Columbia and Barnard Chapters. Further discussion of chapter affairs will fill the morning, while after luncheon, in the university Commons, the Question Box session will take place, conducted by Miss Jessie W. Hughan, Questions should be submitted in writing beforehand.

The convention dinner will be held at the Palm Garden, 150 East 58th street, on Wednesday. The subject under discussion will be "What is Internationalism?" Among the speakers will be Dr. John H. Holmes and Mr. William E. Walling. Tickets for the dinner at $1.00 each must be ordered before Monday morning.

Undergraduates of all college and universities are welcome and all sessions are free.