WORK ON 1918 BLUE BOOK WILL START AFTER RECESS

Boyden, Robb and Silliman in Charge of the Publication Which will be Ready March 1.

The Sophomore class is planning to publish a review of class activities, to be known as the "Blue Book", in conjunction with the class dinner and entertainment on March 1. The competition for positions on the board will start immediately after vacation, and the work will be of a general nature, getting advertisements, drawing, compiling the book, etc., and will not be run in separate departments as was done in the case of the Red Book. The men who are appointed will make the class committee. Men who wish to enter this competition are advised to start getting advertisements during vacation, and anyone who expects to do this must see a member of the committee in charge, which is composed of P. B. Boyden ;18, 68 Mt. Auburn street; H. Robb '18, Apthorp 1, and H. H. Silliman '18, Westmorly 46, this morning, in order to know about the advertising rates, etc. Twenty-five per cent. will be allowed a candidate on every advertisement secured.

The purpose of the "Blue Book" is to bring the class activities up to date. It will include the 1918 crew records, which were not in the Red Book, the Sophomore "H" men, in both football and hockey, any necessary corrections on the Red Book, pictures of newly appointed 1918 managers, pictures of the several class committees, including those who make the general class committee through the Blue Book, reviews of all the activities in which Sophomores have been engaged, as well as the dinner menu and program. Incidentally, these pictures will help out the 1918 Senior Album.

The books will be found at each man's place at the 1918 dinner on March 1. The entertainment committee is planning an entertainment for the dinner, of which Murray Taylor '18 is in charge, and rehearsals for this will probably take place immediately after the midyears.