I.C.A.A.A.A. MEET ENDS SEASON

UNIVERSITY HAS SEVENTEEN ENTRIES FOR CONTEST IN NEW YORK.

The University track team leaves Boston this morning at 10.05 for New York where they will compete in the I. C. A. A. A. A. Indoor Meet to be held at Madison Square Garden this evening at 7.30 o'clock. The meet will culminate the winter indoor season and the team will disband tonight after it is over.

The squad will go immediately to the Hotel Vanderbilt upon their arrival in New York where they will have supper at 5.30.

The I. C. A. A. A. A. meet is the first indoor meet of its kind; only team entries being allowed in the different events. If the meet proves a success it will undoubtedly be made an annual affair. Its advantage is that it gives the colleges a preliminary idea of each other's strength before the outdoor spring meets. Teams of all the large colleges are entered and everything points towards a successful contest.

The University will compete in the 300 and 500-yard relays, the pole-vault, and high jump.

The entries for the meet are: Relay teams--Captain F. W. Capper '15, A. Biddle '16, W. J. Bingham '16, W. W. Kent '16, H. W. Minot '17, T. R. Pennypacker '16, E. A. Teschner '17, R. Tower '15, W. Willcox '17; high jump--J. B. Camp '15, G. G. Haydock '16, J. O. Johnstone '16, F. H. Mahn '16, N. L. Torrey '15; pole-vault--J. B. Camp '15, M. F. Greeley '15, G. G. Haydock '16, P. M. Rice '15, L. G. Richards '16.