City Elections Today.

Communication

(We invite all men in the University to submit communications on subjects of timely interest, but assume no responsibility for sentiments expressed under this head.)

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

Today the city election takes place in Cambridge. The students who were enrolled as voters in the fall and all other men connected with the University and entitled to vote in Cambridge are urged to go to the polls today and vote against the men who are responsible for the disgraceful condition of local politics which exist at present.

The Citizens' Party this year, headed by such men as Mr. W. D. Rockwood, the mayoralty candidate, is making a special effort to improve this condition and expects the backing of Harvard men in its effort. Last evening a large number of students made a house to house canvass and the response was very favorable.

For twenty-five years Cambridge has been a no-license city. Harvard men should bear this in mind and vote "No" today. The polls are open from 6 A. M. until 4.30 P. M. R. R. COWEN '16, vice-president, Cambridge Young Men's Republican Club.