REDS GAINED ONE TOUCHDOWN

Last Week of Spring Football Practice Started With Scrimmage.

The last week of spring football practice began with a long scrimmage between the Reds and Blacks yesterday afternoon. The Reds won, scoring a touchdown in the last few minutes of play on a rush by McKinlock from the 4-yard line, after Gardner of the Blacks had fumbled a punt which was recovered by the Reds. Coach Haughton was on the field directing practice, and he was assisted by Dr. P. Withington '09, F. J. Bradlee '15, J. A. Gilman, Jr., '16, F. B. Withington '15, and T. J. Coolidge, 3d, '15. The Red team used open plays almost entirely, and several lateral passes of the type used by the Yale team were tried with varying success. J. A. Doherty '16 starred, making several long runs from position, and handling kicks in first class fashion. Daily scrimmages will be held for the remainder of the week, and there will probably be a regular four-period game between the teams on Friday.

Reds.--Centre, L. B. Day; guards, Leighton and Duncan; tackles, Dean and Dadmun; ends, Coolidge and Nelson; quarterback, Doherty; backs, McKinlock, Woodruff, and Gersumky.

Blacks.--Centre, Francis, de Rham; guards, Snow and Townsend; tackles, Kirkpatrick and Wentworth; ends, White and P. Day; quarterback, M. Taylor, Gardner; backs, Robinson, Horween, and Sagar.