SECOND MATCH FOR GOLF TEAM

Finals in University Championship Will be on Thursday and Friday.

The University golf team will play its second match of the spring season with the Pennsylvania Golf Club at the Oakley Country Club this afternoon. The University team will play in practically the same order as it did against the Rhode Island Club on Saturday.

The final match for the University championship between E. P. Allis '15 and H. D. Bassett '18, which was scheduled for yesterday and today will be played on Thursday and Friday instead. The match will be for 36 holes, 18 to be played on each day.

The match which was scheduled for the newly organized Freshman golf team has been postponed because of the University championship match on that day. The Freshman team has been granted the use of the Lexington Club links where it has been practicing during the past week. Several matches will probably be added to the Freshman schedule soon.

The following men will play in today's match: E. P. Allis '15, L. H. Canan '17, J. G. Heyburn '16, J. I. Wylde '17, J. W. Hubbel '17, F. I. Amory '17. Matches to start as near 1.30 as possible.