TWO TRACK TEAMS WILL MEET YALE SATURDAY

University Goes to New Haven Tomorrow.--Freshmen and Schoolboys in Cambridge.

The University track team will leave Harvard square tomorrow afternoon at 12.30 o'clock for New Haven to meet Yale in the twenty-fourth annual dual meet between the two colleges

Particular interest is centered in this meet as it may decide the ownership of the Harvard-Yale Dual Meet Cup presented by the graduates of the two universities in 1909, which is to go permanently to the team which wins five out of a series of nine meets. Yale has already won four legs on this trophy and will get permanent possession of it, if successful Saturday. The University has won two legs on the cup.

In total meets won Yale leads with twelve victories as against eleven for Harvard. This majority was secured last year when Yale broke the existing tie of eleven victories apiece.

The University team performed excellently against Cornell last Saturday, while Yale triumphed over Princeton 62 to 42, which points toward a hard-fought and close contest Saturday.

Tickets to the meet are now on sale at the Athletic Office and may be procured for $1.00 each.

Direct Wire to Soldiers Field.

The University track management has made arrangements for a direct wire from New Haven to Soldiers Field on Saturday afternoon, by means of which the results of the Harvard-Yale dual meet at New Haven will be announced during the Harvard 1918-Yale 1918 meet. In connection with the Freshman meet in the Stadium on Saturday, the annual Harvard Interscholastic meet will be held, the preliminaries starting in the morning at 11 o'clock, and the finals being held after the Freshman meet in the afternoon. 165 entrants, from 25 different schools, will compete. Lunch will be served for the schoolboys in Standish Hall at 12.30 o'clock. This has been devised so that the men will have an opportunity of obtaining an insight into the Freshman Dormitory system.

No admission will be charged for the preliminaries in the morning. The general admission for the finals and for the Freshman track meet at 2 o'clock will be 50 cents, and reserved seats 75 cents. H. A. A. tickets will admit, and holders may secure a 50 cent reduction on reserved seats. Tickets are on sale at Wright and Ditson's, Boston, and Cambridge stores, Leavitt & Peirce's and at the H. A. A.