B. A. A. DEFEATED IN LONG PRACTICE WORKOUT

University Regulars All Back in Line-up Except Captain Morgan, Who Has a Bad Cold.

A long scrimmage with the B. A. A. team resulted in a victory for the University hockey seven in practice at the Arena yesterday afternoon by the score of 4 goals to 2. The playing was fairly fast but somewhat ragged, and a good deal of offside play passed by unnoticed. The most evident fault was the old weakness in shooting, but this was in large measure due yesterday to the somewhat sticky condition of the ice, which prevented the puck from lying flat and sliding smoothly. Percy scored first, and Thacher scored soon afterwards on a short shot when Baker passed the puck directly in front of the cage. Curtis, who played very well yesterday, scored next, and tallied again on a neat pass from Bliss. Then Captain Huntington of the B. A. A. seven took the puck down the rink, and drove it into the net after he and Wendell had played it around the defence. Hagan scored the final goal for the B. A. A. from a mix-up near the goal.

Captain Morgan was still out with a bad cold.

The teams lined up as follows: HARVARD.  B. A. A. Baker, W. Morgan, Rice, l.w.  r.w., Wendell Curtis, Baldwin, l.c.  r.c., Hatfield Percy, Fisher, r.c.  l.c., Hagan Thacher, Bliss, Lombard, r.w.  l.w., Sands Doty, Clark, c.p.  c.p., Huntington Eckfeldt, Gardner, p.  p., Stearns Wylde, g.  g., Abbott