ROOM APPLICATIONS TO CLOSE ON JANUARY 19

1917 Yard Committee Will Hold Office Hours in Phillips Brooks House From 5 to 6.

Applications for rooms in the Senior Dormitories (Hollis, Holworthy, Matthews, Stoughton, Thayer) will close January 19, two weeks from today, therefore all Juniors are urged to form their groups and hand in their applications at the earliest possible moment. Application blanks have been placed at Leavitt & Peirce's, the Union and Phillips Brooks House. Return postal cards have also been sent out to all Juniors in order to ascertain the number of men who intend to room in the Yard next year. Every one is requested to fill out and return these cards at once. The Committee will keep office hours in Phillips Brooks House every afternoon, except Saturday, from 5 to 6 o'clock.

All men who entered with the class of 1917 are eligible to apply. Also men for whom 1916-17 is the last year in college, whether or not they entered with 1917. Thus a man who entered as an unclassified student and who finds that he will graduate with 1917 is eligible.

The number of men applying together is limited to 12 and groups of this size will be given preference in the allotment. It is also a rule that not more than two men may live in one room. Further information, as well as plans of the buildings and prices of rooms, may be obtained from the Committee in Phillips Brooks House during office hours, or H. B. Courteen '17, 28 Plympton street.