HANDICAP MEET NEXT FRIDAY

ENTRIES IN ANNUAL FALL GAMES WILL CLOSE WEDNESDAY AT 8 O'CLOCK.

At a meeting of the track advisory committee Friday evening it was decided to hold the fall handicaps track meet on Soldiers' Field next Friday. Blue books will be posted today in the Union, Freshman dormitories, Leavitt and Peirce's, and in the Locker Building in which men are to sign up for their respective events.

All the regulation events will take place and all men in College, including Freshmen and unclassified students not on probation, may compete. Of especial importance, however, is the fact that all men taking part must take strength tests before the day of the meet. Notices of opportunity to take these tests will be sent to all entrants before next Friday.

Silver and bronze medals will be awarded to the first three place winners in each event. Entries will close next Wednesday evening at 8 o'clock.

On Friday, October 27, at 4 o'clock, an informal meet with Technology will be held on Technology Field in which all College students may compete. There will be no interdormitory track meet this fall, but a similar meet will be held in the spring, when the Graduates' Cup will be awarded to the winning dormitory.