FORUM HOLDS OPEN DEBATE

JUDGE A. P. STONE WILL PRESIDE AND DISCUSSION WILL BE INFORMAL.

The Speakers' Club' will conduct the first open forum of the year in the Living Room of the Union tonight at 8 o'clock. The subject of the discussion will be: "Resolved, That Woodrow Wilson Should be Re-Elected as President of the United States." The discussion will be open to all members of the Union the Speakers' Club, the Debating Council, the Republican Club, and the Woodrow Wilson Club, and will take the place of the proposed formal debate between these two political organizations, which was proposed by the latter club. It will not be conducted as a debate, however, nor will anyone desirous of speaking be debarred from that privilege.

Since the Republican Club has considered that an informal discussion would tend to stimulate more interest on the part of undergraduates than a formal debate, the Wilson Club has agreed to this change of plan.

Judge A. P. Stone '93, of the Massachusetts State Bench, will preside at the meeting and each political club has arranged to have three introductory speakers at the meeting. The Republican Club will be represented by R. D. Dawson 3L, W. A. Porter 1L and B. D. Bromley 3L, while E. R. Roberts 1L, H. Epstein 1L and A. G. Paine '17, members of last year's University Debating Team, will present President Wilson's case in the discussion.