REPUBLICAN CLUB ON WAR PATH

Active Part in Campaign Will be Taken by University G. O. P.

Tomorrow evening at 7 P. M. there will be a meeting of the class committees of the Harvard Republican Club in the Randolph Breakfast Room. The meeting is especially important since the University campaign will be outlined. Committees appointed from each class, and a committee from the Law School will be present. These committees of 15 men each will carry through the work of the campaign.

E. A. Winsor '11 and James J. Minot '13, both of the Executive Committee of the Young Republicans of Boston, will address the meeting. The program as it will be outlined includes a number of events worthy of note. Perhaps the most important of these is a mass meeting to be held at the Union toward the end of the month. Several prominent men will speak. A delegation of University Republicans will also march in a parade to be given at a later time by the "Young Republicans of Boston."

In view of the unusual interest in the coming election throughout the country, a corresponding increase in political activity within the University will unquestionably be felt. An unusual opportunity to keep in touch with the questions and issues will be afforded by the meetings of the political clubs.

The officers of the Republican Club of Harvard for the coming year are as follows: G. B. Blaine '17, president; W. B. Beale '18, secretary; B. Williams '18, treasurer.