DAYS AND HOURS FOR MUSEUMS

Open Hours of Collections and Library Printed Below.

For the convenience of students and visitors to the University, the CRIMSON prints below the days and hours at which the museums of the University are open for inspection.

Museums of Comparative Zoology and Botany, and the Ware Collection of Blaschka Glass Models of Plants and Flowers, open week-days from 9 A. M. till 4.30 P. M.; Sundays from 1 till 4.30 P. M.

Mineralogical Museum and the Geological Museum, open daily including Sundays, from 1 until 4.30 P. M.; Saturdays, from 9 A. M. till 4.30 P. M.

Peabody Museum of Archaeology, open daily, Sundays and holidays excepted, from 9 A. M. till 4.30 P. M.

Semitic Museum, daily, holidays excepted, from 9 A. M. till 5 P. M.; Sundays, 2 till 5 P. M.

The Collection of Classical Antiquities, in Sever Hall, Rooms 25 and 27, Thursdays, from 2.30 till 5 P. M.

Fogg Art Museum, daily, Sundays and holidays excepted, from 9 A. M. till 5 P. M.; Sundays, 1 to 5 P. M.

The Social Museum, daily, except Sundays and holidays, from 8.30 A. M. till 5 P. M.; Saturdays, from 8.30 A. M. till 1 P. M.

The Botanic Garden, daily, from sunrise to sunset.

Warren Anatomical Museum, Harvard Medical School, Longwood avenue, Boston, daily, except Sundays and holidays, from 9 A. M. till 1 P. M., and 2 till 5 P. M.; Saturdays, from 9 A. M. till 12 M.

Museum of the Harvard Dental School, Longwood avenue, Boston, daily, except Sundays and holidays, from 9 A. M. till 1 P. M., and 2 P. M.; Saturdays, from 9 A. M. till 12 M.

The Widener Memorial Library is open week-days from 8.45 A. M. until 5.30 P. M., with the exception of the General Reading Room, which remains open until 10 P. M. On Sundays the General Reading Room is open from 1 to 10 P.M.