WILL HOLD XMAS SERVICES

Divinity, Andover and Appleton Chapels To Have Special Programs of Christmas Music.

The Divinity School and Andover Theological Seminary will hold a Christmas service in Divinity Chapel this evening at 7.30 o'clock. Arthur Stanley Wheelock, of Andover Seminary, will deliver the sermon, and following will be the order of service: Ilymn: 92. Invocation. Responsive Reading:  Selection 40. Chant: Magnificat. Scripture Lesson. Prayer. Hymn  John Clark Reilly Sermon: Arthur Stanley Wheelock. Hymn: 94. Benediction.

Dr. Fitch at Andover Chapel.

A service of Christmas music will be held in the Chapel of Andover Theological Seminary tomorrow evening at 8 o'clock. Dr. A. T. Davison '06 will direct the musical program which will be given by the Seminary choir, assisted by Miss Marie O'Connell, contralto, and Miss Ruth Stickney, violinist. The Reverend Albert Parker Fitch '00, president of Andover Theological Seminary, will read selections from the Scriptures and preach a Christmas sermon. The service is open to the public.

The following order of service will be given: Prelude: (a) Pastoral Symphony Messiah"),  (from "The Handel (b) Adoration, Miss Stickney  Borowski Processional: Hymn 106. "Adeste Fidelis." Carol, "The First Nowell," Traditional The Sentences and the Invocation, followed by Our Lord's Prayer. "Slumber Song" ("Christmas Oratorio")  Bach Miss O'Connell. Carol, "What Child is This?" Lesson from Holy Scripture. Violin solos:  Traditional (a) Viennese Melody,  Gaertner-Kreisler (b) Liebeslied, Miss Stickney.  Kreisler Carol, "God Rest You, Merry men,"  Gentle-Traditional Hymn 105, "O Little Town of Bethlehem,"  St. Louis Address by President Fitch, Contralto solos: (a) "The Christmas Tree,"  Cornelius (b) "The Shepherds,"  Cornelius (c) "The Kings," Miss O'Connell.  Cornelius Prayer and Benediction. Carol, "Holy Night! Peaceful Night!"  M. Haydn Recessional, Hymn 109, "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing,"  Mendelssohn Organ Postlude, "Hallelujah Chorus" (from "The Messiah").  Handel

Christmas Music in Appleton Chapel.

In Appleton Chapel the annual Christmas service will be given Wednesday evening at 8.15 o'clock, Thursday afternoon at 4.45 o'clock, and Thursday evening at 8.15 o'clock. At the first and last of these, seats will be reserved for members of the University and Radcliffe College until ten minutes before the beginning of the service. After that time the public will be admitted. In order to admit all who wish to attend the service, those who are present on Wednesday evening are requested not to attend the repetition of the service on Thursday evening. The service on Thursday afternoon will be held especially for children of families connected with the University. All children are to be accompanied by an older person.

The Reverend Edward Caldwell Moore, Plummer Professor of Christian Morals, and chairman of the Board of Preachers, will conduct the services and a program of Christmas music, under the direction of Dr. Davison will be presented by the University choir and the Choral Society of Radcliffe.

Dr. Fitch at Andover Chapel.

Christmas Music in Appleton Chapel.

Christmas Music in Appleton Chapel.