LAST TWO DAYS FOR $.25 TICKETS

Over 300 Tickets Already Sold in University for Allied Bazaar.

Over 300 tickets for the National Allied Bazaar have already been sold by members of the Allied Relief Committee in the University. These tickets will continue on sale at 25 cents each at Leavitt and Peirce's and the CRIMSON Building, or may be purchased from members of the committee until Saturday when they may be obtained only at the Box Office at 50 cents each.

The great Christmas carnival is held for the benefit of the Allied peoples but is not designed only for those whose sympathies lean to the cause of France, Great Britain, Belgium, Italy, Russia and the other members of the Entente. The exhibit will attract those who are strictly neutral in their feelings and also those who favor the ultimate supremacy of the Central Powers. There will be exhibits never before shown in this country, articles of great and small value for sale and entertainment by the world's greatest artists.

Lectures will be given by many prominent men in the war, such as Captain Ian Hay Beith, author of "The First Hundred Thousand," and Sergeant Middlemurs, a British soldier who was blinded by a German shot. The entertainers include such a versatile collection of artists as Constance Collier, Elsa Maxwell, Itow, the Japanese dancer, Nora Bayes, Clara Kimball Young, Poola Frisch, Yvette Guilbert, Mary Desmond, Ruth Draper, Alice Derlet, the Belgian soprano; Frank Pollack, Maud Fay, Anna Fitshugh, Emily Whalen and the Marimba Mexican Band.