1917 PETITIONS DUE TOMORROW

Additional Nominations Must be in at 5.--Poll-Watchers Appointed.

Additional nominations for the Senior Class officers to be elected next Wednesday, December 13, may be made by petitions signed by 25 members of the class, which must be handed in to J. W. D. Seymour '17, Matthews 18, by tomorrow afternoon at 5 o'clock. The officers to be elected are the three marshals, the treasurer, orator, ivy orator, poet, odist and chorister. No further nominations have been made since the publication of the first list.

The Senior Nominating Committee has appointed the following Juniors to be watchers at the polls on the ground floor of Phillips Brooks House on Wednesday at the following hours: 9-10, A. E. MacDougall and L. Higgins; 10-11, Moseley Taylor and F. H. Harvey; 11-12, G. C. White and C. L. Harrison; 12-1, J. R. Busk and A. W. Gardner; 1-2, D. M. Little, Jr., and F. B. Lund; 2-3, T. C. Thacher and W. F. Robinson; 3-4, J. M. Franklin and M. Wiggin; 4-5, H. Robb and T. S. Blair; 5-6, W. Davis and F. W. Ecker.

If any of the above men are unable to be present at the specified times they must appoint substitutes and notify the committee accordingly.