WRESTLERS TO MEET IN UNION

CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL BE DECIDED IN SEVEN CLASSES NEXT TUESDAY.

The University Wrestling Championships in the seven regular classes (115-lb., 125-lb., 135-lb., 145-lb., 158-lb., 175-lb., and heavyweight) will be decided in the Living Room of the Union next Tuesday evening at 8 o'clock. These matches are open to all members of the University and entries, which may be made in the blue-book at Leavitt & Peirce's, will close on Friday.

The championships gain in interest this year since they will be held in the Union for the first time.

The platform for the contests next Tuesday evening will be placed at the west end of the Living Room, and a ring will surround the platform.

Medals for N. E. Intercollegiates.

The New England Intercollegiate Wrestling Association will award a medal to each winner and runner-up in the events of the intercollegiate meet held in the Hemenway Gymnasium on March 4. The medals will be completed in a short time, and are being modelled on an attractive design chosen by the Intercollegiate Association. The face of the medal will show two contending wrestlers, while on the back will appear the name of the winner, the class in which he competed, and the date of the meet. Gold medals will be awarded to the winners in the different events, while runners-up will be presented with silver ones.

E. C. Davidson '17 (125-lb. class) and R. C. Cooke '18 (158-lb. class), both of whom reached the finals in their respective events in the intercollegiate meet on March 4, will be awarded silver medals: