FRESHMAN DINNER TO BE HELD IN UNION TONIGHT

President Lowell, Dean Yeomans, R. C. Evarts '13, and Members of Class Will Be Speakers.

The annual Freshman dinner will be held in the Union this evening at 7 o'clock. Among the speakers will be President Lowell, Dean Yeomans '00, and R. C. Evarts '13, author of "Alice's Adventures in Cambridge." H. C. Flower, Jr., '19, president of the class, will speak on Freshman activities; R. H. Bond '19, a member of the Freshman football team, will outline the past season; R. H. Kissel, Jr., '19, captain of the Freshman hockey team, will review the winter hockey season; C. F. Fuller '19, secretary and treasurer of the Freshman class, will give his financial report; and M. A. Shattuck '19, leader of the Freshman Glee Club, will give an account of glee club activities.

For entertainment the Freshman glee, mandolin, and banjo clubs will give selections. Another feature of the entertainment will be provided by F. M. Trainer '19, at the piano. The entertainment will close with humorous moving pictures of the Harvard-Yale football game.