LECTURE ON BUSINESS TO BE GIVEN NEXT THURSDAY

Many Prominent Men Scheduled to Speak in Series of Lectures on Various Lines of Work.

The lecture on business will be given in the Union next Thursday evening instead of on Wednesday, as formerly announced in the CRIMSON. The speakers will be as follows: Howard Elliott '81, President of the New York, New Haven and Hartford, who will preside and speak on the work of the Business School; Thomas W. Lamont '90, President of the Associated Harvard Clubs, and a member of the firm of J. P. Morgan & Co., on the need of trained men in business; H. B. Gill '13, of F. W. Norris & Co., Cambridge, on the Business School from a graduate's point of view; T. N. Vail, President of the American Telephone Co.; H. S. Dennison '99, Treasurer of the Dennison Manufacturing Co., and Vice-President of the Boston Chamber of Commerce.

The Medical School Lecture will be given on Wednesday, March 22. Dean Edward H. Bradford '69 will preside, and the other speakers will be: Dr. Frederick S. Shattuck, formerly Jackson Professor of Clinical Medicine at the Medical School; Dr. Walter B. Cannon '96, George Higginson Professor of Physiology; and Dr. Edward H. Nichols '86, a member of the Harvard Unit at the British Field Hospital, surgeon for the athletic teams, and Associate Professor of Surgery.