TALK ON ALBANIA IN UNION

F. S. Noli '12 Will Discuss Relations of That Country to Present War in Europe at 8 o'clock.

Mr. F. S. Noli '12, representative of the Vatra, will lecture on "Albania in Relation to the Present European Conflict" in the Living Room of the Union this evening at 8 o'clock. Mr. Noli gave a lecture upon this same subject before the Cosmopolitan Club last Friday evening.

The situation and present status of Albania makes the subject very interesting. Much of the recent fighting between the Austrians and Allies has been carried on in close proximity to this country. Moreover, its future is especially unsettled at this time since Austria, Bulgaria, Italy, and several other countries manage the government. Christians, Manichaeans, Turks, and other religious sects are represented in Albania so that inward dissension frequently occurs. These peculiar conditions add particular interest to Mr. Noli's talk. Those who were unable to attend the lecture last Friday evening should take this opportunity of informing themselves on this subject of interest and importance to all.