APPLICATIONS DUE ON MONDAY

Blanks for Stadium Exercises Must be Handed in at University 5.

Candidates for degrees who desire tickets for their families for the Commencement exercises in the Stadium must send their applications on the proper blanks to University 5 not later than May 15. They may still obtain application blanks at the office of the Dean of their department of the University. Each candidate for a degree is entitled to at least four seats for the use of members of his family. Any candidates desiring more than four tickets can apply for them at the same time. After the first assignment of tickets has been made, each candidate will receive additional tickets as far as possible in accordance with his request. The number, however, will depend upon the number of tickets available for this second distribution. The first assignment of tickets to candidates for degrees will be made before June 10, and the second assignment as soon as possible after that date. The tickets will be sent to the office of the Deans of the various departments for distribution.

Officers of instruction and government desiring tickets must apply not later than May 25. Alumni should apply in writing for seats on or before May 31. In case of rain, the exercises will be held in Sanders Theatre, and different tickets will be needed, as Stadium tickets will not admit to the theatre.