CREWS LEAVE FOR PHILADELPHIA

Two Changes Made in Seating of Third University Eight.

Two changes were made in the seating of the third University crew on the eve of its departure for Philadelphia. F. H. L. Whitmarsh '16 was placed at bow, and K. P. Culbert '17 and A. W. Pope '18 were changed about, the former now rowing 4 and the latter 6. All the University crews limited their practice yesterday afternoon to long rows, and every crew was in splendid form. University B and C will hold practice today as usual.

Today at 5 o'clock University B and C will leave the South Station for Philadelphia, where they will enter the American Henley on Saturday. During their stay in Philadelphia the men will stop at the Hotel Rittenhaus. Practice will be held on the Schuykill River tomorrow and Saturday morning. After the race the crews will be entertained at The Lilacs at dinner, returning to Boston late Saturday night.

The following men, accompanied by Managers S. M. Felton, Jr., '16, P. S. Howe, Jr., '17, and S. B. Arnold '18, will make the trip: F. W. Busk '16, R. R. Brown '17, N. Brazer '18, A. A. Cameron '17, L. S. Chichester '16, A. Coolidge '17, K. P. Culbert '17, N. P. Darling '17, C. L. Henderson '17, R. F. Herrick, Jr., '17, C. Higginson '17, H. S. Middendorf '16, J. W. Middendorf '16, K. B. G. Parson '16, A. W. Pope '18, W. Richardson '17, E. W. Soucy '16, T. E. Stebbins '17, F. H. L. Whitmarsh '16, and M. Wiggin '18.