Statistics of Harvard Team

The following are the statistics of the University baseball squad:

G. E. Abbot '17, of Andover, second base, prepared at Noble and Greenough's. He played on his school nine, and also captained his Freshman team. He is 19 years old, weighs 154 pounds, and is 5 feet, 9 inches tall.

J. T. Beal '17, of West Newton, third base, played on his Freshman team and substituted for Captain Hardwick last year. He is 24 years old, is 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 145 pounds.

H. S. Bothfeld '17, of Newton, shortstop, prepared at Newton High School. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 140 pounds. He played on the second team last year.

F. P. Coolidge '16, of Concord, centre field, was an outfielder on the 1916 Freshman team, and was a substitute on the University team last year. He prepared at Concord High School, is 21 years old, weighs 154 pounds, and is 5 feet, 11 inches tall.

W. G. Cummings '17, of Charlestown, substitute pitcher, prepared at Exeter. He is 21 years of age, weighs 140 pounds, and is 5 feet, 7 inches tall.

F. G. Fripp '16, of Albany, N. Y., left field, prepared at Exeter. He is 23 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 171 pounds. He played third base on his Freshman team and has been a substitute on the University for three years.

W. G. Garritt '17, of Brookline, pitcher, prepared at Volkmann, where he played two years. He is 21 years old, weighs 145 pounds, and is 5 feet, 10 1-2 inches tall. This is his second year on the team and he also pitched for his Freshman nine.

C. L. Harrison '18, of Cincinnati, O., pitcher, prepared at Pomfret, where he played four years. He played shortstop on his Freshman team but has been used in the box this year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 175 pounds.

R. Harte '17, of Philadelphia, Pa., catcher, prepared at Pomfret and played on the University team last year and on his Freshman nine. He is 22 years old, weighs 171 pounds, and is 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches tall.

J. Knowles '18, of Cambridge, left field, prepared at Andover and Volkmann's where he was a member of the team. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 150 pounds. Last year he played first base on the Freshman nine.

R. M. Loring '18, of Wellesley, substitute pitcher, prepared at the Berkshire School where he played for two years. He is 21 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

E. W. Mahan '16, of Natick, pitcher, prepared at Andover, where he captained his school team. Mahan played on the outfield of his Freshman team, and has pitched for three years with the University squad. He is 24 years old, weighs 169 pounds, and is 5 feet, 11 inches tall.

W. J. Murray '18, of Natick, substitute third base, prepared at Andover, where he played for two years. He was captain of his Freshman nine last year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 151 pounds.

H. L. Nash '16, of Newton, captain and first baseman, played ball at Newton High. He led his Freshman nine, and has held down his position at first for three years. He is 22 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 146 pounds.

G. A. Percy '18, of Arlington, right field prepared at Exeter, where he played one year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 156 pounds. Last year he was a regular outfielder on the Freshman team.

C. S. Reed '17, of Whitman, shortstop, prepared at Pawling School. Reed is 21 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 138 pounds.

T. H. Safford '16, of Watertown, substitute catcher, prepared at the Watertown High School, where he played for two years. He caught on his Freshman team and has been a member of the University squad for three years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 148 pounds.

F. H. Stevens '18, of Dorchester, substitute catcher, prepared at Andover. he caught for the Freshman nine last year. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 168 pounds.

W. Whitney '16, of Newton, pitcher, pitched for his Freshman team and has worked for the University team for the past three seasons. He is 22 years old, is 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds. He prepared at Newton High.

H. C. Wiswall '18, of Wellesley, prepared at Volkmann, where he played two years. Last year he played second base for the Freshmen. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 6 inches tall, and weighs 138 pounds.