ASTRAL HONORS STILL UNCERTAIN

Allied Bazaar Suffering From Lack of Astronomical Fervor.

The glittering little asteroid given by Professor J. H. Metcalfe to the New York Allied Bazaar is still wandering nameless through the heavens. Its ruddy glow proclaims its lifelong wish to be called "Harvardiana" but unless the Cantabrigians uncork their purses during the next few days, there is danger that the poor planet may suffer under some less lucky cognomen. Votes will be on sale daily until Saturday at 10 cents each at the CRIMSON Building, 14-20 Plympton street. Plural voting is not only allowed, but encouraged.

All proceeds will go to the Bazaar, now being held in the Grand Central Palace, New York, which is raising funds for the war relief of the Allies. The entire country is participating, and it is expected that more than a million dollars will be raised. Besides naming a planet for a college, voting is being held to determine the name of what city will be given to another of Professor Metcalfe's planets, while shares are being sold for the privilege of naming a third heavenly body as the winner may decide.