INFORMATION ABUNDANTLY PROVIDED FOR NEW STUDENTS

Where Advice on Rooms, Board, Courses, and College Duties may be Obtained.

The CRIMSON prints below a directory showing where information regarding rooms, board, general assistance, admission, college duties, the choice of electives, the various courses given under the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, and the Graduate Schools may be obtained.

Phillips Brooks House Bureau.

An information bureau for the benefit of new students is being maintained by upper classmen in the parlor of Phillips Brooks House. The bureau will be open from 8 A. M. to 5 P.M.. New students will find copies of all official pamphlets and catalogues, and may get information concerning rooms, room-mates and board.

Admission and Studies.

For information about admission to Harvard College apply to the Chairman of the Committee on Admission, University Hall, north entry, second floor, room 20.

For information about College duties apply to the Recorder, University Hall, south entry, first floor, room 4.

Committee on Choice of Electives: Professor C. P. Parker, secretary. Office hours: Monday, 9-1, University 18, north entry (second floor); 2-5, University 9.

The attention of all students in Harvard College is called to the regulations, copies of which may be obtained in the registration rooms, in University 2, and at Phillips Brooks House.

Board of Tutors in History, Government and Economics: Dr. H. H. Burbank, chairman. Office hours: today, 11-12.30, 2-4.30, Widener 474. Tomorrow, 9-12.30, Lower Reading Room, Widener; 2.30-4.30, Widener 474.

For information about the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences apply at the office of the Dean and the Secretary of the School, in University Hall, north entry, third floor, room 24.

For information about the Graduate Schools of Applied Science apply to the Chairmen of the several schools.

For information about the Graduate School of Business Administration, apply at the, office of the Dean of the School, in University Hall, north entry, first floor, room 17.

The College Library is in the Harry Elkins Widener Memorial Library building. The general reading room and delivery room are on the second floor (entrance by the long steps on the north side). The lower reading room (for students in elemetary courses in history and economics) is on the ground floor and is entered by the door on the west side, opposite Weld Hall.

Freshmen and other newly enrolled students should register early at the delivery desk on the second floor, bringing their Bursar's Certificate to identify them as members of the University.

For information about fees, bonds and payments, see the printed rules; or apply at the Bursar's Office in Lower Dane (hours 9-1). (Today and tomorrow, 9-5.)

All students under the Faculty of Arts and Sciences may obtain information concerning courses in the Divisions and Departments of study named below tomorrow from the following instructors, who will be present in the rooms indicated, from 9-12.30 o'clock, and from 2.30-4.30 P. M.:

Ancient Languages, Prof. Gulick, A. M.

Sever 28; P. M., 59 Fayerweather street.

Anthropology, Prof. Dixon, A. M., Emerson H: P. M., Peabody Museum.

Biology, Prof. Osterhout, A. M., Bot.

Mus. Rm. 10; P. M., Bot. Mus. Rm. 10.

Botany, Prof. Fernald, A. M., Bot. Mus. Rm. 10; P. M., Gray Herbarium.

Chemistry, Prof. Baxter, A. M., Coolidge Lab. 8; P. M., Coolidge Lab. 8.

Comparative Literature, Prof. Schofield, A. M., Warren House; P. M., Grays 38.

Economics, Prof. Bullock, A. M., *Lower Reading Rm.; P. M., Upper Dane.

Education, Prof. Holmes, A. M., Lawrence 5; P. M., Lawrence 5.

Engineering Sciences, Prof. Hughes; P. M., Pierce 222 (1.30-4.30).

English, Prof. F. N. Robinson, A. M., Warren House; P. M., Longfellow Park.

The Fine Arts, Prof. Chase, A. M., Sever 25; P. M., Sever 25.

French and other Romance Languages and Literatures, Prof. J. D. M. Ford, A. M., Sever 23; P. M., Widener 790.

Geology, Prof. Wolff, A. M., Geol. Mus. 22; P. M., Geol. Mus. 22.

Geology and Geography, Prof. Daly, A. M., Geol. Mus. 15; P. M., 23 Hawthorn street.

Germanic Languages and Literatures, Prof. Walz, A. M., Sever 17; P. M., 42 Garden street.

Government, Prof. Hart, A. M., *Lower Reading Rm.; P. M., Widener 775.

Greek, Prof. C. H. Moore, A. M., Sever 16; P. M., Widener 575.

History, Prof. Ferguson, A. M., *Lower Reading Rm.; P. M., Widener 576.

History, Government, Economics, Prof. Haskins, A. M., University 23; P. M., University 23.

Indic Philology, Prof. Lanman, A. M., Widener A.; P. M., Widener A.

Latin, Prof. C. H. Moore, A. M., Sever 16; P. M., Widener 575.

Mathematics, Prof. Bocher, A. M., Sever 20; P. M., 48 Buckingham street.

Medical Sciences, Prof. Henderson, A. M., Harvard 6; P. M., Widener 183.

Mineralogy and Petrography, Prof. Palache, A. M., Univ. Mus. 9.; P. M., Univ. Mus. 9.

Modern Languages, Prof. Kittredge, A. M., Warren House; P. M., 8 Hilliard street.

Music, Prof. Spalding, A. M., Music Building; P. M., Music Building.

Philosophy, Prof. Hocking, A. M., Emerson B; P. M., 16 Quincy street.

Philosophy and Psychology, Prof. Hocking, A. M., Emerson B; P. M., 16 Quincy street.

Physical Sciences, Prof. Lyman, A. M., Jeff. Phys. Lab. 16; P. M., Jeff. Phys. Lab. 16.

Physics, Prof. Lyman, A. M., Jeff. Phys. Lab. 16; P. M., Jeff. Phys. Lab. 16.

Public Speaking, Prof. Winter, A. M., Holden; P. M., Holden.

Semitic, Prof. Lyon, A. M., Semitic Museum 3; P. M., 12 Scott street.

Social Ethics, Prof. Foerster, A. M., Emerson K; P. M., Emerson K.

Zoology, Prof. G. H. Parker, A. M., Zool, Lab. 46; P. M., Zool. Lab. 46.

*Entrance on west side of Widener Library, opposite Weld Hall.

Professor Neilson will advise candidates for the degree of A. M., in English: 9-12.30 Warren House, 2.30-4.30, 34 Kirkland street.

Students may obtain information about the Graduate Schools of Applied Science from the following chairmen of the several schools from 9-12.30, 2.30-4.30 P. M., Applied Biology, Prof. Castle, A. M., Zool. Lab. 44; P. M., Zool. Lab. 44.

Architecture, Prof. H. L. Warren, A. M., Robinson Lib., 2d. fl.; P. M., Robinson.

Engineering, Prof. Hughes; P. M., Pierce 222 (1.30-4.30).

Forestry, Prof. Fisher, A. M., Lawrence 3; P. M., Bussey Institution.

Landscape Architecture, Prof. Pray, A. M., Robinson Lib. 1st fl.; P. M. 50 Garden street.

Mining, Prof. Raymer, A. M., Rotch Building.

Students in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences may consult the Dean, Professor C. H. Haskins, or the secretary, Mr. G. W. Robinson. University Hall, north entry, 3d floor, room 24. from 9 to o'clock, and 2.30-4.30 P. M.

Students in the Graduate Schools of Applied Science may obtain information from 9 to 1 o'clock, and 2.30-4.30 P. M. of the chairmen of the several Schools (above).

Students in the graduate School of Business Administration may consult the Dean, Professor E. F. Gay, University Hall, north entry, 1st floor, room 17. from 9 to 1 o'clock, and 2.30-4.30 P. M