APPOINTMENTS MADE OFFICIAL

COUNCIL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE RATIFIED NUMERALS AND MANAGERSHIPS.

At a meeting of the Executive Committee of the Student Council held last evening the following appointments were ratified: C. D. Murray '19, as second assistant manager of the University football team; G. R. Young '19, as second assistant manager of the second football team; J. C. Bolton '20, as manager of the Freshman track team; H. D. Costigan '20, as assistant manager of the Freshman track team; H. P. Perry '19, as second assistant manager of the University association football team; W. P. Belknap, Jr., '20, as manager of the Freshman football team; Chase Mellen, Jr., '20, as assistant manager of the Freshman football team; E. A. Hill '19, as second assistant manager of the University Musical Clubs; J. M. French '17, as manager of the University gymnastic team.

The award of numerals to the following members of the Freshman football squad was ratified: H. O. Apthorp, A. Aspinwall, B. Blanchard, W. G. Brocker, W. Casswell, W. H. Cheney, F. C. Church, Jr., A. S. Cohen, G. Coolidge, J. W. Geary, R. G. Hadley, R. P. Hallowell, G. S. Hobbs, A. Horween, F. S. Johnson, R. A. Lancaster, J. R. Litchfield, G. Livingston, S. McKittrick, C. Thorndike, L. M. Weld, J. S. Whitney, T. W. Woods and W. P. Belknap, Jr., manager.

It was voted not to grant numerals to C. Mellen, Jr., '20, assistant manager of the Freshman football team.

In accordance with a petition from the members of the University and Freshman football squads and coaches, it was voted to award numerals to R. H. Post '20 for his work this fall.

It was voted not to grant the "H2d" to R. Hoffman '19.

It was voted to accept as final the report of the 1917 Nominating Committee regarding the recount of the votes in the recent Senior Class elections.