1921 ELEVEN PUT THROUGH LIGHT DUMMY SCRIMMAGE

PARADE TO FIELD TOMORROW

With several former University players present to assist in the coaching, the Freshmen yesterday ran through a light scrimmage with the informals. No tackling was allowed as Tuesday's workout was the last hard practice of the season. L. H. Leary '05, field coach of the 1916 University eleven left the Navy Yard team which he is coaching to watch the 1921 squad and to criticise their play. F. J. Bradlee '15, M. J. Logan '15, and K. B. G. Parson '16, all of whom played in the 1914 Yale game, coached the team part of the afternoon.

Several shifts were made in the Freshman lineup yesterday. H. H. Faxon '21, did not appear on the field and his place was taken by W. B. Frothingham '21, who shifted from right tackle to the left side of the line. J. Holmes '21, the new guard, played in Frothingham's position. R. M. Sedgwick '21, was with the team for the first time in several weeks at left guard, M. E. Olmsted '21, still not appearing in the first team line. The backfield remained the same with J. A. MacDonell '21, playing in place of A. D. Hamilton '21, who will be out of the game for a day longer with a minor injury.

Both informals and Freshmen ran through plays in a light scrimmage without tackling. The defensive formations were especially emphasized. The informals had some success in forward passing ,but the Jacks were inclined to be inaccurate.

Freshmen Parade to Field Tomorrow.

The Freshmen Class will attend the 1921 team's last practice in a body tomorrow afternoon. The members of the Class will assemble between Standish and Smith Halls at ten minutes of 2 o'clock, and preceded by the Regimental Band, will march to Soldiers Field and cheer the eleven as it goes through its last bit of preparation for Saturday's game. The cheer-leaders, E. L. Bigelow '20, and J. M. Mitchell '20, will act as marshals of the parade. The name of a third cheer leader will be announced today or tomorrow.

Scrimmage for Yale 1921.

New, Haven, Conn., November 14, 1917.--The Freshmen today had a long scrimmage with the University informals in which the latter scored three touchdowns. The Freshmen also spent much time on fundamentals and the backs were drilled in drop kicking and punting. The team presented the following lineup: Scully, l.e.; Walker, l.t.; Welch, l.g.; Acosta, c.; Tripp, r.g.; Mungh, r.g.; Dilworth, r.e.; Neville, q.b.; French, l.h.b.; Lay, r.h.b.; Dines, f.b.

The Class of 1921 marched to the field with a band today to cheer the men during practice