WILL GIVE CONCERT AT AYER

Musical Clubs to Entertain Soldiers on November 23.

The University Musical Clubs gave a concert last evening for the benefit of the garrison at Fort Standish. The members of the Clubs were taken down the harbor in a government boat, and the soldiers stationed at the fort gave a demonstration for them of work with the 10-inch disappearing guns.

This is the second of the Clubs' concerts for military organizations. The first was given at Framingham last Saturday evening. Both were very successful and the management feels fully justified in continuing this plan. The next concert will be given at Camp Devens, Ayer, on November 23. Concerts are also being arranged at Forts Strong and Warren. The dates of these engagements will be announced later.

Tomorrow evening the Musical Clubs will play at the Colonial Club. At the end of the performance, there will be a dance. Members of the Clubs have been asked to invite their friends. On either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of next week, a concert will be given at the Bay State Patriotic Bazaar in the Copley-Plaza Hotel. The exact dates will be announced later in the CRIMSON.

At present, there are 75 men in the combined Musical Clubs who have been retained from the trials held so far. This number will be gradually reduced to about 60. Of these, 35 will be in the Instrumental Club, and about 25 in the Glee Club.