Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

WINTER CARNIVAL TOMORROW

TODAY LAST CHANCE FOR TRACK COMPETITORS TO SIGN UP FOR MEET.

Today is the last day for signing up for the winter track carnival to be held on the board tracks and in the cage on Soldiers Field tomorrow and Thursday afternoons. Blue-books are at Leavitt and Peirce's, the Locker Building and the Freshman Dormitories. As the program includes running and field events and novice, handicap and scratch competitions, all participants will have the opportunity to compete on an equal footing with the track stars. Prizes will be awarded to those who place in each of the events. Each event except the four-lap novice race is open to everyone in College who has passed a strength test since the Christmas recess.

The races will begin at 3.30 o'clock but will not be run off in the order in which they are listed in the blue-books. All participants should report at Soldiers Field at 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon.

The University will invite the I. C. A. A. A. A. to hold the annual intercollegiate track meet at the Stadium in May. T. Clark '17 will go to Philadelphia this week to present the invitation to the executive committee of the I. C. A. A. A. A.

The track games have always been a financial and Athletic success when held in Cambridge. Six of the present standing records have been made on the Stadium track, including the marks chalked up by Meredith in the 440 and 880 last May, and a new record in the 120-yard hurdles by Murray of Lealand Stanford. Pennsylvania, which is contending against the University for the privilege of holding the meet, is running the indoor games of the Association on Saturday night. In view of this the University will probably be allowed the honor of holding the outdoor meet.