TO EXHIBIT AMBULANCE MOVIES

Boston Opera House Will Have Official British Pictures March 12

The official moving pictures of the British Government, showing the work of the American Ambulance Field Service will be shown at a benefit performance in the Boston Opera House on Monday, March 12. One hundred seats have been reserved for students of the University, and tickets at one dollar each will be placed on sale at Leavitt and Peirce's tomorrow afternoon. These seats will be retained for University students until Friday, March 9.

The pictures to be exhibited show, besides the work of the American Ambulance Corps, "Kitchener's Great Army," "Jellicoe's Fleet" and the "Battle of the Somme." Taken by the British Government, every inch of the film is guaranteed to be authentic. Close views are given of members of the American Aviation Corps and there is a "close-up" of Norman Prince '08, who died while flying for France. In the pictures of the battle of the Somme the actual fighting has been photographed.

This film has never been displayed in Boston before and there will be only one performance. Captain Ian Hay Beith is scheduled to speak. Half of the gross receipts will go to the American Ambulance Field Service, and the other half will be turned over to the General British War Relief Fund.