GIVE "POMANDER WALK" SATURDAY

Play of English Life to be Presented in Brattle Hall.

"Pomander Walk" a play of English life a century ago, will be given in Brattle Hall next Saturday evening at 8 o'clock. This play was very successfully presented by the Cambridge Social Dramatic Club last week and as a great many people wished to have it given again, it was decided to repeat it. The proceeds will be given to the Cambridge Red Cross and will probably be used, in part, for the alleviation of suffering among those people who have been rendered homeless by the war.

The play is one of the most successful that has ever been given by the Cambridge Social Dramatic Club. Several of the cast are members of the University. The leading part is taken by George H. Browne '78, head master of Browne and Nichols School and an authority on dramatics. Several members of The Players, a dramatic organization of Providence, R. I., are also in the cast and have had much experience in their parts.

Tickets at $1.00 may be obtained at Herrick's the Co-operative Branch Store, Amee's, the Cambridge Social Union, and at the door.