TICKET REGULATIONS DECIDED

APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO COMMENCEMENT EXERCISES NOW OPEN.

Following the precedent of last year, the Commencement exercises will again be held in the Stadium. The date has been set for June 21. C. C. Little '10, acting University Marshal, has charge of the issue of tickets for admission. He has issued the following regulations:

Officers of instruction and government, candidates for degrees, other students in the University, and the alumni do not themselves need tickets for admission to the Stadium. However, all candidates for degrees who desire tickets for their families must send their application on the proper blanks may now be obtained at the office of the Dean of their department of the University.

Each candidate for a degree is entitled to at least four seats for the Commencement exercises in the Stadium for the use of members of his family. If a candidate desires more than the above numbers he can apply for them at the same time. The assignment of tickets will be made before June 9, and these tickets will be sent to the office of the Deans of the various departments for distribution.

The applications of those officers of instruction and government desiring tickets must be sent to 5 University Hall on or before May 20. These applications should be made in accordance with the statement to be mailed immediately to each officer of instruction and government. The tickets will be mailed early in June.

Members of the alumni may apply in writing for two seats for members of their families to the Acting University Marshal, 5 University Hall, on or before May 25. The number of seats available for families of the alumni will, however, depend on the number of tickets assigned to the officers of instruction and government and candidates for degrees who are to have first choice. The tickets will be mailed shortly after June 1. Alumni do not need tickets for themselves as they may join the academic procession.

In case of rain, the exercises will be held in Sanders Theatre, and different tickets will be needed, as Stadium tickets will not admit to the theatre. Owing to the small size of Sanders Theatre, a limited number of tickets only will be available. These tickets are to be reserved entirely for the families of candidates for degrees, and no seats will be assigned to officers of instruction and government, or to the alumni, as by this method only will it be possible to provide each candidate for a degree with at least one seat. These rain tickets will be distributed to candidates for degrees at the time the Stadium tickets are assigned. Only officers of instruction and government of the rank of assistant professor and over, and alumni of not less than 25 years' standing, may join the academic procession and enter the theatre. No one will be admitted to the theatre without a ticket