EXPECT 325 SENIORS HERE FOR CLASS DAY

TICKETS READY

A conservative estimate made by the Class Day Committee and based on the statistics at hand, show that approximately 325 Seniors, or more than three-fourths of the class, will be in Cambridge for the Class Day exercises on June 19. The 75 men in the graduating class that are at Plattsburg have, of course, been granted a 12-hour furlough in order to be able to attend the festivities on Class Day. The others who will attend are within immediate reach of Cambridge.

The train from Plattsburg is due in Boston at 7 o'clock in the morning, and the Seniors will not have to return until about 5 o'clock that evening. This makes it possible for all members of the Class who are at Plattsburg to be here for the major part of the program on June 19.

The complete corrected program for Class Day, as announced last night by the Committee, is printed below:

TUESDAY, JUNE 19

9.00 A. M.--Senior Class Chapel Service, Appleton Chapel.

11.00 A. M.--Sanders Theatre Exercises: Oration, A. G. Paine '17 Poem, W. Willcox, Jr. '17 (to be read by N. E. Burbidge '17) Ode, J. D. Parson '17

2.15 P. M.--Tree Exercises, beside Holden Chapel.

3.00 P. M.--Stadium Exercises: Cheering Songs by Glee Club Presentation of Class Banner to 1920 Singing, etc.

8.00 to 11.00 P. M.--Dancing in Memorial Hall and the Gymnasium.

9.00 P. M.--Singing by the Glee Club, steps of Widener Library.

Stadium and Yard Tickets Free.

The Class Day Committee announces that undergraduates may now obtain one Stadium and one Yard ticket free at the Co-operative. The free Stadium ticket, however, is good only when used by undergraduates marching with their class. Regular Stadium tickets are still on sale for $1.50. Also tickets for all the events of Class Day are on sale at the following prices: Yard, 35 cents; Stadium, $1.50; and Memorial $1.00.

Tomorrow is the last day for applications for tickets and box lists for the Spread. No box will be assigned unless a ticket has been applied for.