EXCUSED ON CLASS DAY

ALLOTMENTS MADE

After a conference with the Class Day Committee, Captain Cordier has agreed to excuse Seniors in the Reserve Officers' Training Corps from lectures and drill on Monday evening, June 18, and from all military work on Tuesday, June 19, in order that they will be able to attend the Senior Spread and Class Day exercises. Also in order to accommodate those Seniors who have delayed the purchase of tickets on account of the uncertainty in regard to the exercises, the Committee has extended the date for reduced prices on the tickets to June 9. Applications at these prices, which are the same as the second application prices, are due on the proper blanks at the H. A. A. before June 9. Seniors have been requested to send in their applications as soon as possible. W. I. Tibbetts '17 now has charge of the Class Day activities, since H. H. Dadmun, chairman of the committee, leaves today for ambulance service in France.

Yesterday spaces in the Yard for the Class Day Spreads were assigned to seven organizations. Phillips Brooks House was allotted the space south of Phillips Brooks House, Alpha Phi Sigma the space west of the Fogg Art Museum, Chi Delta, back of Hollis; Phi Beta Kappa, north of Stoughton; Phi Kappa Epsilon, south of Matthews; Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Wadsworth lawn and Sigma Alpha Mu, back of Holden.

The Class Day Committee has made the following official announcement regarding spreads during Commencement Week:

Seniors Responsible for Rules.

"Students who intend to spread in dormitories must obtain written permission from the occupants of such rooms as are to be used. According to the regulations of the Bursar, students intending to use College rooms for Class Day spreads are required to notify the janitor before June 8 so that the necessary arrangements can be made, and must apply to the janitor before that date for basement rooms, if desired, for the use of caterers. Seniors will be held responsible for the observance of the rule forbidding punches or distilled liquors in College rooms, and to the rules regarding admission into the Yard on Class Day. Seniors must notify their caterers that wagons will not be allowed to enter the Yard after noon on Class Day."