SEVEN IN FIRST CONTEST

ABANDON BOSTON ARENA

The University informal hockey team will open its season against the Naval Radio School on the Charlesbank rink at 3 o'clock this afternoon. In a scrimmage against the Freshmen yesterday it had its final workout before the game.

There will be no more University hockey in the Arena this year, according to a recent decision of the management. It has been found that the entire arrangement with the Arena was unsatisfactory. The time allowed for playing was too limited, the playing surface bad and the rink itself inaccessible. All informal games will be on the Charlesbank rink, where the team will practice daily in conjunction with the Freshmen.

1921 Outplayed Informals.

In yesterday's practice game the upperclass players were entirely out-classed by the 1921 seven. The scrimmage was divided into two parts. At first the two lineups were changed frequently and no team-play was possible. Later, the first-string sevens were put on the ice and played a short game. Both of the contests were won by the Freshmen. E. Cabot '20 and J. Stubbs '20 were the informal stars, while the whole 1921 combination played well together.

The informals have already defeated the Radio School in a recent practice match in the arena. noon. INFORMALS.  RADIO SCHOOL. Bright, r.w.  l.w., Randall Gross, r.c.  l.c., Cann Cabot, l.c.  r.c., Meigs Rice, l.w.  r.w., McCue Stubbs, Hawkins, c.p.  c.p., Leland Walker, p.  p., Morgan Louderback, g.  g., Perry