PLANS OF YARD HALLS READY

JUNIORS HAVE UNTIL JANUARY 21 TO APPLY FOR ROOMS FOR 1918-19.

Printed plans of the Senior dormitories, giving the locations, rental fees and descriptions of the rooms, have been prepared by the 1919 Senior dormitory committee and are now ready for distribution to members of the Junior Class at Randolph 37 daily, except Sunday, from 4 to 6 o'clock. During these hours application blanks for rooms in the Senior dormitories and information can also be obtained from a member of the committee who will be present for this purpose.

It is expected that four dormitories instead of five will be reserved in the Yard for the Seniors next year. Hollis, Holworthy, Stoughton and Thayer will be used as Senior dormitories in any case, as they form a homogeneous group at one end of the Yard. If the applications for accommodations do not require it, Matthews will not be considered a Senior dormitory.

Applications for rooms will be received at Randolph 37 until Monday, January 21, at 6 P. M., when the drawing of lots for assignments of the rooms will take place. Juniors are advised to form in groups, the largest of which may contain 12 men, with not more than two men in a room. All who entered with the Class of 1919 or whose College work will end in the academic year 1918-19 may apply for rooms. Requests for rooms containing ineligible names will not be considered by the committee.