Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

Show Sunday Night by H Company

The show which H Company gave one week ago was a great success. In fact it was so successful that the performance will be repeated before the entire S. A. T. C. at 7.30 on Sunday evening in the Hasty Pudding Club Theatre.

Many brilliant and mystifying features distinguish the program. Pvt. Durlin, masquerading as Senior Caruso, charms the audience with his vocal melodies; but Pvt. Hays '19 promptly arouses the pit to a blood-thirsty state when he bursts forth in tenor; howover, justice is soon done when is is mercifully hypnotized by a hysterious person who is said to be in close connection with the spirit world. Harry Lauder is very ably personified by William Cantor; while Pvt. Cody makes an excellent rube. A championship bout between battlers Connolly and Newton brings the show to an exciting finish.

W. J. Burke '20 is the manager. The music will be furnished by the H Company orchestra.