R. O. T. C. SCHEDULE REVISED

DRILL FOR BOTH COURSES TO BE REPLACED BY INDOOR INSTRUCTION.

Radical changes in both Military Science courses will go into effect this week. No drill will be held and in its place sections will be held in topography for Military Science 1 and special courses in administration, engineering and topography for Military Science 2.

For members of Military Science 1 the regular weekly section meetings will be held as formerly, except that the sections held in Emerson D on Monday at 9 and 11 o'clock, and Tuesday at 9 and 12 o'clock, will meet hereafter in University B. Lectures for the whole course will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7.15 o'clock in Sanders Theatre.

During February drills for Military Science 1 will be replaced by sections in topography, held in the University Museum from 4 to 6 P. M. on the following days according to companies: Monday, Companies A, B, E; Tuesday, Companies C, D, F; Wednesday, Companies I, K, G; Friday, Companies L, M, H. Cadets desiring transfer to another section must apply at Headquarters today. There have been a number of changes in popular section lists and in new lists now posted at Headquarters should be consulted as soon as possible.

All members of Military Science 1 must thus attend one regular section meeting, two lectures and one two-hour topography section a week. Each man is expected to bring to the first regular section meeting the Manual of Commanders of Infantry Platoons, in which he will be expected to have read Chapter 1 in Part 1, and also the I. D. R., in which he will be expected to have read the School of the Battalion combat principles.

Members of Military Science 2 must attend one lecture a week on Thursday from 5 to 6 o'clock in Sanders Theatre. They must also take the prescribed work in one of the three special courses. Administration will meet Monday and Wednesday from 7 to 8 o'clock in Emerson J. Engineering will meet at the Wentworth Institute according to sections as follows: Section 1, Monday and Wednesday, from 2 to 5 o'clock; Section 2, Wednesday and Friday, from 3 to 6 o'clock; Section 3, Monday and Friday, from 2 to 5 o'clock. Section lists were posted at Headquarters Saturday afternoon and should be consulted at once.

The special course in topography for Military Science 2 will be held in the University Museum (Lecture Room on first floor) Tuesday from 4 to 6 o'clock and Thursday from 7 to 8 o'clock (except that it will meet on March 5 from 7 to 8 o'clock and March 7 from 4 to 6 o'clock.

Men taking drill only are not required to take the work in topography in Military Science 1. Their duties during February are to perfect themselves in the Manual of Arms and continue seating-up exercises.