LIST OF NOMINEES ANNOUNCED

PHILLIPS BROOKS HOUSE WILL SOON ELECT 1918-19 OFFICERS.

Cass Canfield '19, president of Phillips Brooks House, last night announced the nominations for the Phillips Brooks House officers for 1918-1919. The nominees for president are Juniors, while those for vice-president, treasurer and secretary are Sophomores. It is unusual to have so large a percentage of the nominees members of the Sophomore class.

President.--George Abbott Brownell '19, of New York City, and George Carey Barclay '19, of New York City.

Vice-president. -- George Lawson Wrenn '20, of Dedham, and John Gardner Coolidge, Jr., '20, of Boston.

Treasurer.--Dexter Clarkson Hawkins '20, of New York City, and Richard Saltonstall '20, of Chestnut Hill.

Secretary.--Eric Alan McCouch '20, of Philadelphia, Pa., and John Stuart Higgins '20, of Winchester.

Librarian.--Mon Fah Chung '20, of Honolulu, Hawaii, and Vaugala Siva Ram 1G, of Madras, India.

The exact date of the election has not yet been announced, but it is expected that the new officers will be selected some time within the next fortnight.