COMPLETE LIST OF 1921 NOMINEES ANNOUNCED

BALLOTING THURSDAY

Four final nominations by petition for officers of the Freshman class were made on Saturday and no further nominations will be allowed before the election on February 28. Alfred Wilson Douglass '21, of Brookline, was nominated for vice-president; Henry Russell Atkinson '21, of Brookline, for secretary-treasurer; and Francis Hathaway Cummings '21, of Boston, for member of the Student Council. John Archibald Sessions '21, of Northampton, was also nominated by petition for the office of secretary-treasurer, and has withdrawn his name from the list of candidates for the membership on the Student Council.

The final list of candidates for election is as follows:

President.

Henry Hardwick Faxon, of Quincy; Edward Livingston Bigelow, of Boston.

Vice-President.

Alfred Wilson Douglass, of Brookline; Richard Sears Humphrey, of Milton; Dennis Francis O'Connell, of Dorchester.

Secretary-Treasurer.

Henry Russell Atkinson, of Brookline; Kenneth Campbell, of Mt. Hamilton, Cal.; Thomas Stilwell Lamont, of Englewood. N. J.; John Archibald Sessions, of Northampton; Laurence Bowring Stoddart, Jr., of New York, N. Y.

Student Council Member.

Roger Williams Buntin, of West Newton; Francis Hathaway Cummings, of Boston; Gerald Henderson, of Wayland; Carl Senff Stillman, of Wellesley.