1921 VOTING TODAY FOR CLASS OFFICERS

BOOTH IN STANDISH

The voting booth for the election of the 1921 class officers and the representative to the Student Council will be open today in the Standish Hall Common Room from 9 until 6 o'clock. The system of preferential voting and the Australian ballot will be used in the elections, as set forth in Article 3, Sections 7 and 8, of the class constitution. All men who entered College with the class of 1921 and who have not voted with another class, will be eligible to cast their ballots today.

The complete list of nominees follows:

President.

Edward Livingston Bigelow, of Boston; Henry Hardwick Faxon, of Quincy.

Vice-President.

Alfred Wilson Douglass, of Brookline; Richard Sears Humphrey, of Milton; Dennis Francis O'Connell, of Dorchester.

Secretary-Treasurer.

Henry Russell Atkinson, of Brookline; Kenneth Campbell, of Mt. Hamilton. Cal.; Thomas Stilwell Lamont, of Englewood, N. J.; John Archibald Sessions, of Northampton; Laurence Bowring Stoddart, Jr., of New York, N. Y.

Student Council Member.

Roger Williams Buntin, of West Newton; Francis Hathaway Cummings, of Boston; Gerald Henderson, of Wayland, Carl Senff Stillman, Jr., of Wellesley.

Watchers at the Polls.

The following Sophomores have been appointed watchers at the polls, and are expected to furnish substitutes if they are not able to be present at the time indicated:

9-10, W. P. Belknap, H. G. Trevor, Jr.; 10-11, E. Lovering, D. C. Hawkins; 11-12, T. H. Gammack, F. Workum; 12-1, J. G. Coolidge, E. A. McCouch; 1-2, R. P. Hallowell, W. W. Rowe; 2-3, C. La Farge, S. Frothingham; 3-4, J. Harrison, J. B. Wolverton; 4-5, C. H. Corning, C. F. Batchelder; 5-6, H. D. Costigan, S. H. Johnson.