TO ATTEND I. C. A. A. A. A. MEETING

Bolton to Represent University.--Few in Training Now.

In the annual convention of the I. C. A. A. A. A., which will be held in New York tomorrow and Saturday, the University track management is to be represented by J. C. Bolton '20. At the meeting plans for the spring track season will be thoroughly discussed, and the dates and places of this year's University and Freshman meets arranged. Yale, Princeton, Cornell and all the other important Eastern colleges are to send representatives to the meeting. Whether or not the University will enter a team in the intercollegiates this spring will also be decided.

To date, only a few members of the University have been training in preparation for the annual mid-winter track carnival to be given at Soldiers Field on Thursday and Friday afternoons, March 7 and 8. The competition in the meet will be only between members of the University, class and dormitory team A large number of events are on the schedule, including a few novice races. Also, if sufficient interest is shown, there will be a competition in pole vaulting. Blue books have been placed in the Freshman dormitories, Leavitt and Peirce's and the Union for men to sign who intend to take part in the carnival.