COLLEGE ENROLMENT DECREASED

194 Have Left Since September.--Majority in Service.

Since September undergraduate registration has decreased by 15 percent, or 194 students, according to figures announced by the College Office. In practically all cases the men who have left College since last fall have entered the military or naval service.

The Senior class, which was the smallest at the opening of College, has sustained the heaviest losses. From 215 members in September its ranks have thinned to 162. The Sophomore and Junior classes follow in relative losses, in the order named, while, 1921 shows the least decrease in registration.

The men who are studying "out of course" met with a far greater percentage of decrease than any of the regular classes, losing almost 50 percent of their number, as compared with a loss of 25 percent for the Seniors.

Many of the men have left to enter training camps, or have gone to the Ensign School, while a few have been drafted. The Third Reserve Officers' Training Camp took 51 men, and the two terms of the Ensign School have drawn 38 students into the war.